Sunday, August 17, 2008
We went for Iridology health check by Diamond Interest yesterday at Parklane Mall. We paid $10 for the check.

What is Iridology?

Iridology is the scientific analysis of patterns and structures in the iris of the eye which locates areas and stages of inflammation throughout the body. The iris is the portion of the eye showing color. It reveals body constitution, inherent strengths and weaknesses, health levels, and transitions that take place in a person's body according to their way of life.

How does it work?

The complex iris is composed of hundreds of thousands of nerve endings which are connected by impulses to every tissue of the body through the brain and nervous system. The nerve fibers, or trabecula, respond specifically to tissue and organ conditions with a corresponding physiological reflex manifested in the iris as lesions and color variations. The iris chart, which is the result of many years of clinical observation and intensive research by Dr. Bernard Jensen and others, represents the basic placement of body organs and tissues similar to a map. An accurate iris analysis is possible by superimposing the chart over an iris image projection, allowing detailed observation of the valuable and reliable data recorded there.





Sometimes it is better not to know. However, prevention is better than cure. Now, we know how our health conditions like. His health is normal except that he is having stress at time. For me, well. No wonder, always been having irregular and mensus cramp as well as frequent headache. It is got something to do with my usus. The doctor advised me to drink lots of water, minimum of 1.3 litres, try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Yes, not forgetting, supplements. Since I am still young, I should take care of my health. It is like, you can spend all your money on things like bags, shoes etc but why not health products kan. Nanti dah sakit etc, baru nak cari ubat.

We watched Meet Dave, 1500 hours show at The Cathay. It was a short movie like an hour 15 mins gitu but we had good laugh together in the threatre.

Coincidentally, there was a private function held at The Cathay. I think it was like lauching of new Sutra magazine. Guess what, Awie was there.





We walked down to Suntec. Watched dance competition then proceeded to Marina Square to have our Pizza dinner. What else to eat... Not many food choice available in that shopping centre. Bought a pair of flat peep toe shoe from John Little at $19.90 only which I will wear to work. My working shoe minta ampun already haha!!

Before I end this entry, my colleagues and myself had a fun Friday.



We dressed down on that day


On a brighter note, I got my C902. He bought for me. :)
Upgraded my plan from iOne plus to iTwo plus with sms more features.





Hmm, I am not sure whether to change my number or not due to some matter. Really fickle on this. Any comments or opinions?

Disclaimer
Profile
Online Cliques
Recent Posts
  • He is so adorable!
  • National Day 08
  • It' a boy!
  • Each day is a little life.
  • Pardon My Insecurities
  • Breaking Down
  • Depression!
  • Heartache!
  • For a meantime....
  • A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it s...


  • Memories
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009