Thursday, November 27, 2008
I am still on mc today. I decided to go for the review yesterday evening. The doctor was shocked to see me, so pale. She then asked me to go for a full blood test which is today and make sure that I have plenty of rest.



I went for the full blood test just now in the morning at Yishun Polyclinic accompanied by my mum and sister. I was scared you know because if the result not good, I might be admitted to the hospital. About half an hour later, the patient service assistant handed me a piece of paper to bring back to the clinic (the one which I visited earlier).

I was informed that my blood having virus. There are more white than red cell blood. The doctor questioned me regarding my menstruation whether is it regular period and how long it last. She even asked whether I take regular meals. Of course, definitely yes. Mampus seh if tak makan... Makin kurus nanti. Except for sejak kebelakangan ni, no appetite to eat. Well, I am just wondering where are all the food go to and why I am not gaining any weight eh... Next month I have to come back again for a review too to see my red blood cell count.

Disclaimer
Profile
Online Cliques
Recent Posts
  • Review With Doctor.
  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, a...
  • Sick Season
  • Love and Life
  • Rising Number Of Motorcycles Accident
  • This Is Me!
  • Deepavali
  • ICU Ward
  • Motor Bike Accident
  • Another Year!


  • Memories
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009