Monday, September 1, 2008
So what I have done so far?
Here's the summary of the week...

1) 25 Aug 2008, Monday - I wasn't in the right state of mind the moment I woke up in the morning. We argued again. Argued about the girl. I just do not understand why guys love to ignore rather than having it settle.




This time round I broke a mirror.
Now my bedroom set is short of that la.

One more thing happened while I was on the way home in the bus. At that point of time I was sleeping then suddenly the bus driver alerted to all passengers to alight. The bus broke down in the middle of TPE expressway. Lucky it wasn't raining. No choice had to wait for another bus. The bus we waited for was half full since it was from Tampines interchange. My first time experiencing this vehicle breakdown.

2) 27 Aug 2008, Wednesday



My colleagues gave me a surprised birthday bash at Swensen's Tampines Mall. After we had our main courses, the staff came out with a birthday cake. Sang a birthday song and apa lagi kan kena sabo la... I thought it was just a normal lunch together but well only god knows how I felt that time. So touched by their actions.

3) 29 Aug 2008, Friday - This is the date I started to see the world. Went out with sister the whole day, from about 12 noon to nearly 9pm. Once reached home, she really knocked off because she came back from night shift tak tidur semua. Anyway I really enjoyed the day with her. We shopped tak ingat dunia seh. :)



Lovely gifts from my mum (the watch) and him (the necklace from Citi Gems)


Thank you all for the wishes! May god bless...

The management allows all Muslims to end work at 5.20pm.
Cool~ hehe!

Disclaimer
Profile
Online Cliques
Recent Posts
  • Happy Fasting To All Muslims!
  • Iridology Health Check
  • He is so adorable!
  • National Day 08
  • It' a boy!
  • Each day is a little life.
  • Pardon My Insecurities
  • Breaking Down
  • Depression!
  • Heartache!


  • Memories
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009