Saturday, January 17, 2009


If you’ve tried and have not won,
Never stop for crying;
All that’s good and great is done
Just by patient trying.

Though young birds, in flying, fall,
Still their wings grow stronger,
And the next time they can keep
Up a little longer.

Though the sturdy oak has known
Many a wind that bowed her,
She has risen again and grown
Loftier and prouder.

If by easy work you beat,
Who the more will prize you?
Gaining victory from defeat,
That’s the test that tries you.


Syukur alhamdulilah I passed. This was my third attempt. First and second attempt I failed because I did not study. No time la seh! Thanks to mum because she always advised me not to give up. Kalau ikotkan hati, fail sekali aje dah malas nak ambil lagi pasal ni semua berduit. There are more tests coming up before I really get what I aim for. Insyallah.



Dinner at Marine Parade Swensen's on 11 Jan 2009.

I know it is outdated to update on this but anyway, the day spent was loved!! My dad did not tagged along. He visited my uncle who is still in the hospital. Oh yes talking about my uncle, he is still in the hospital, hasn't discharge yet. This 22 Jan 09, coming to 3 months already. Now, he transfered to AMK hospital for his therapy.






Disclaimer
Profile
Online Cliques
Recent Posts
  • Work!
  • Poison!
  • New Year’s Toast
  • Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the r...
  • The Feeling Of Forever.
  • To Each His Own
  • The Disease
  • Being a Workaholic Can Ruin Your Relationship.
  • Missing You.
  • Full Blood Test Count.


  • Memories
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009